Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Final Countdown

Thanks to the band Europe for the title inspiration and for getting that darn lyric in my head.

The final countdown to meeting baby Nora is here - FOURTEEN days and counting! I can't wrap my mind around the fact that in two weeks we will become parents. We are so, so excited. But clueless!

I don't want this blog to become a baby blog, so if you're interested in keeping up with our next 14 days and the days with Nora that follow, check out my other blog at www.karawitherow.wordpress.com. We have family and friends scattered from Georgia to Illinois and all in between, so I'm hoping that the blog will be a good way to keep everyone updated on Nora (I have no illusions that anyone will care about what Patrick or I am doing, just the baby!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter